Your job is do mechanical building of a variety of physical things for the purpose of manufacturing electric bicycle motorcycles.
Including: Cutting and welding Steel. Building buildings. Assembling Things. Installing electrical and mechanical facilities.
Our Greater Mission:
- Launch a new product line of High Performance Carbon Mountain Bike Wheels in 2020 (These are the wheels used on Mission #4 E-Bike)
- Launch a Smart Electric Mountain Bike with Motorcycle Lights in 2021
- Create a new category of highway speed legal electric bicycle motorcycles (Homologation) by 2022
- Motorbikes on Mars (Create an Automated Factory) by 2044
- Advance Sustainable Transportation To Explore Earth, Space, and The Singularity.
Your Outputs will be:
- Upgrade To The Workshop
- Racks (2 more 240x120x6 white racks as workstations)
- Space for 4 new workers
- Bike Racks
- Bike jumps
- Garage door
- Bunk beds
- Bubble (Burning Season Habitat)
- 3d Printer build
- Robot arm build.
- Automated paint booth build
- Machine Shop
- Battery Pack assembly line
Inputs that will be provided to you Are:
1. All necessary tools.
2. All materials
3. Training on all necessary skills and techniques
Drives James Crazy
- When someone say they will do something, and they don’t.
- When no progress is made, not being updated that there is 'no progress'. I don't want to have to guess.
- Not being asked for help.
- Having to repeat things many times, when once was enough. I am very happy to re-explain things that aren't understood.
- Being late for scheduled meetings.
Working Terms / Timeline:
- Full-Time, on location in Chiang Mai.
- Compensation: Salary (Project or Monthly) + Optional: Equity + Optional: Free Room & Board
- Project Starts Immediately
- Our goal is to work with you longterm (year 2044+), if we're a good fit.