Your job is to conduct experiments on electronics that we are developing, and to assemble and manage the assembly of these components.
You should be a: Engineer and Assembler with experience and knowledge in basic Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical-tooling. Experienced in automobile and specially in modern Electric-Vehicles (EV).
Our Greater Mission:
- Launch a new product line of High Performance Carbon Mountain Bike Wheels in 2020 (These are the wheels used on Mission #4 E-Bike)
- Launch a Smart Electric Mountain Bike with Motorcycle Lights in 2021
- Create a new category of highway speed legal electric bicycle motorcycles (Homologation) by 2022
- Motorbikes on Mars (Create an Automated Factory) by 2044
- Advance Sustainable Transportation To Explore Earth, Space, and The Singularity.
Your Outputs will be:
Roles & Responsibilities
-Engineering & reverse-engineering
-Quality and performance analysis
Inputs that will be provided to you Are:
Trainings provided prior to work
-Testing with instruments and Equipment of the Electronic/Electrical/Electromechanical components
-Other basic Tests with mechanical/Rubber/moveable parts for application/touch & Feel/quality
-Complete training of the assembly of product
-Quality test training
-Other basic trainings based on individuals
Drives James Crazy
- When someone say they will do something, and they don’t.
- When no progress is made, not being updated that there is 'no progress'. I don't want to have to guess.
- Not being asked for help.
- Having to repeat things many times, when once was enough. I am very happy to re-explain things that aren't understood.
- Being late for scheduled meetings.
Working Terms / Timeline:
- Full-Time, on location in Chiang Mai.
- Compensation: Salary (Project or Monthly) + Optional: Equity + Optional: Free Room & Board
- Project Starts Immediately
- Our goal is to work with you longterm (year 2044+), if we're a good fit.